Where to download new 1.0.51?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to download new 1.0.51?

Unless I missed it somewhere I didn't see a link to download the latest version 1.0.51- I need to download it for my IWAR7s (remember - older Android).

Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

It is in the play market.
    If your screen does not have access to the internet / market, you can always install it on another device that has root and pull the APK over through some sort of backup method.

Titanium Backup has a nice export feature with a nice "Send-to" capability
    Titanium Backup from Google Play

Datasync - I've been using this lately to sync games between my phone and my tablet. Works really well. You install this on BOTH devices then can sync directly to each device over the network (manual method). For games I use a server in between. Then it is totally automatic, but you need to manually FORCE the APK to sync using a middle server, as that method is typically designed just to sync your data between two devices.
    This also has the added benefit of syncing FOLDERS and files. About a month ago, I used this to sync my HSTOUCH between my Galaxy S2 and my Nexus 5. Since HST had the "auto scale" feature enabled, I didn't have to do ANYTHING, and with the latest release to the market (1.51 and 1.52) I did not have to do anything but load it up. Really nice. I think only 1 font in 1 area is a little wonky...but ehh, for the effort I put in, I'm not worried about it.
    Data Sync from Google Play

Just some neat stuff I use to sync with.

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

1.51 was pulled but 1.52 is available here:
      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165957
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thx guys!
        Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Working...
        X