HSTouch Android Client Release 1.0.52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Totally forgot about those, I believe they are based on the slider, I will have a look.
    Thanks, Rich...

What about the screen stretch issue?

Also, I can vouch that the status bars don't change colors for me either and the vertical bars don't work on mine either. I am using generic Android 4.1.2 tablets.
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      Totally forgot about those, I believe they are based on the slider, I will have a look.
      I just filed a bugzilla ticket.

Yeah they use the status tracking of a device along with the device value to give a visual indication of (in this case my lights) dim level.

Much appreciated!

Comment

For reference I posted a picture of my production system (HS2Pro with the android 1.35 client).

The other screenshots are HS3 with the latest client and server plugin

You can see that the status bars are yellow (still can't change the color though) and take up the full height.

In this photo there is only one slider under the Kitchen Timer that has a height of 10px as opposed to the prior screenshots that have two.

You can clearly see how it is supposed to look
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Krameduoh View Post
          The status tracking bug effects Windows clients also. Both my Android and windows clients begin to increase in the time it takes to update status to where I've been in the habit of restarting HS3 daily. All devices are affected from Z-wave to Thermostats to GC sensors, etc.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
          I filed a bug: http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1559

Comment

For reference here is the bug I have filed

http://homeseer.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1558

Comment

Sincerely thank you for addressing this bug in 1.0.53. If you want me to beta test it I will.

Comment

Working...
              X