HSTouch Designer version 3.0.0.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Designer version 3.0.0.4

Fixed status colors/images not honoring device value (broken in 3.0.0.3)

Restart Designer to get this version, or install from here:

http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHSTouch_3_0_0_4.exe
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Is there a reason why we can't use devices with relationship set to Parent_Root in HSTouch?

Also is there a reason why hidden devices can't be displayed in HSTouch?

Paul..

Comment

What do you want to do with these devices? Normally they are only used to manage a device. There are some plugins that are putting controls on those devices so I am making a change so that they will show up in HSTouch if there are controls on them. I thought I actually made that change already in the HSTouch Server 3.0.0.20, are you using this version?

Originally posted by sooty View Post
      Is there a reason why we can't use devices with relationship set to Parent_Root in HSTouch?

Also is there a reason why hidden devices can't be displayed in HSTouch?

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        What do you want to do with these devices? Normally they are only used to manage a device. There are some plugins that are putting controls on those devices so I am making a change so that they will show up in HSTouch if there are controls on them. I thought I actually made that change already in the HSTouch Server 3.0.0.20, are you using this version?
        In one of my plug-ins I use a Parent_Root relationship to define a parent device that has numerous child devices. I did this to keep the device utility page tidy and make it easy to see related devices.

The parent does not have any controls but it is an active device and could be used in HSTouch. There is no reason to have controls on this device but I suppose I could add a dummy control just to facilitate its use in HSTouch.

Yes I am using .20 of the server plug-in and yes it does work as you describe now I know what's required to make it work.

One further observation:
        If a text box is added to a screen and status tracking is set to "Use Status Text" and the device has a Parent_Root relationship, then the text is not displayed.

Paul..

Comment

This has fixed my issues with the Vista Alarm plugin devices not updating status. Thanks for the fast turn around.

I did notice something strange though with the "StatusColors"

It seems that with the Android Client it will only respect the status Color/Text if you enter the value as a range for instance I had set to match the value 0. This doesn't get respected. Changing this to a value range i.e. 0-0 works.

Logging bug

See screenshot
          Attached Files

Comment

I posted a 1.0.0.55 Android Client update in the Android forum, did you try that one? It should fix this.

Originally posted by skarragallagher View Post
            This has fixed my issues with the Vista Alarm plugin devices not updating status. Thanks for the fast turn around.

I did notice something strange though with the "StatusColors"

It seems that with the Android Client it will only respect the status Color/Text if you enter the value as a range for instance I had set to match the value 0. This doesn't get respected. Changing this to a value range i.e. 0-0 works.

Logging bug

See screenshot

Comment

How can I use both HSTouch for HS2 & HS3 on the very same computer?

I need to access my HS2 HSTouch clients and my HS3 designer refuses to work with it stating it needs HS2 version of the designer.

I try to install HS2 designer and it says I have to uninstall HS3 designer.

BS!
              huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

removing the program problem

After installing HSToutch 3.0.0.4 and removing the program from my computer I can't install version 1.0.73.

Is there a fix for this problem?

Comment

Ver 1and ver 3 are totally seperate installers, so there should not be a problem installing/uninstalling either one. What is the error you are getting?

Originally posted by mhinke View Post
                  After installing HSToutch 3.0.0.4 and removing the program from my computer I can't install version 1.0.73.

Is there a fix for this problem?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X