Selecting HSTouch 3 Designer config files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selecting HSTouch 3 Designer config files

All my Apple devices seem to have switched themselves across to displaying the default HS screens, instead of my carefully crafted HSTouch 3 designer ones. And searches of this forum just seem to be throwing out failed links today, so could someone please post a quick note on how to redirect the Apple client to pick up my own config file. I've gone into settings and put the correct filename into the 'Configuration' entry, but it isn't picking up that file.

Originally posted by MichaelD View Post
    All my Apple devices seem to have switched themselves across to displaying the default HS screens, instead of my carefully crafted HSTouch 3 designer ones. And searches of this forum just seem to be throwing out failed links today, so could someone please post a quick note on how to redirect the Apple client to pick up my own config file. I've gone into settings and put the correct filename into the 'Configuration' entry, but it isn't picking up that file.
    I’m not sure what you mean by the last sentence in your post, but if you are just seeing the default project on your iOS clients then make sure each client is using the same login that you used when you deployed your project. It should be either Login via MyHS or one of the server options on the client.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Thanks TheProfit, that was the problem, a complex set of glitches had caused an iPad problem, and trying to fix that had wrecked my iPhone settings too.

And this part of the forum is now working, so things are looking much better ...

Comment

Working...
      X