• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3Touch 3.0.0.50 - test results

rjh

Please find below my test results for HS3Touch 3.0.0.50 (iOS);

Bugs:
    1. The current setting is not displayed in the drop list. Instead therof the appearance text item of the HSTouch designer is displayed, for more details, see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...14#post1254614 (reported 22 October 2018)
    2. Drop list iOS client does not respect drop-down arrow icon, for more detail see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...on#post1263443 (reported 01 December 2018)
    Bugs are ranked on priority (where 1 is het highest priority).

In the future I will update this thread with references to new bugs and will create a separate thread for eaxh new bug in this HS3Touch version for the iOS client.

In case other people have a bug on this version of the HS3Touch version, please respond with a short description of the bug, a link to the reported bug on the forum and the date the bug was reported. In that case I will include it in the list with the aim to get a complete overview of the issues related to this verison of the iOS client.

As HS3Touch 3.0.0.51 is released I started a new thread for this release, see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ts#post1265174

---
    John
    Last edited by John245; December 8, 2018, 03:19 PM. Reason: HS3Touch 3.0.0.51 released

This is fixed in app ver 3.51.
    πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      That would be great.

---

John

Comment

Hi Rich,

In the notes for 3.51 it indicates that there was a fix for the drop down lists, did it also include the fix for β€œReturn to main screen after X Minutes”?

I just checked and it is still changing after 45 seconds. Will I need to redeploy the project for the changes to take effect or did the change not get included in the latest release?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
        Plugin's:
        BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
        EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
        weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

That fix did not get this update, but its noted. Juggling a lot of balls at the moment. On the plus side, Apple has been pretty quick at approving apps.

What if you extend that time in the settings? I think the problem is that we sped up a timer that was used for other things not realizing that it was used for this. So if you make it longer it should take longer. That may be a workaround.

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

Hi Rich,

In the notes for 3.51 it indicates that there was a fix for the drop down lists, did it also include the fix for β€œReturn to main screen after X Minutes”?

I just checked and it is still changing after 45 seconds. Will I need to redeploy the project for the changes to take effect or did the change not get included in the latest release?

πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

That fix did not get this update, but its noted. Juggling a lot of balls at the moment. On the plus side, Apple has been pretty quick at approving apps.

What if you extend that time in the settings? I think the problem is that we sped up a timer that was used for other things not realizing that it was used for this. So if you make it longer it should take longer. That may be a workaround.

You are correct. The initial time out was set at 5 minutes and timed out after 40 seconds. I changed it to 20 minutes and it timed out after 2 minutes 40 seconds.

Hoping you can get this fixed in the next iOS client update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Plugin's:

Comment

Should be able to get that fixed in the next update. Right now we are making changes so it supports the iPhone X, Xs, Xr screen resolutions so you can create projects that use the entire screen. This means we have to modify the default projects. But these changes will be in the next update.

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

You are correct. The initial time out was set at 5 minutes and timed out after 40 seconds. I changed it to 20 minutes and it timed out after 2 minutes 40 seconds.

Hoping you can get this fixed in the next iOS client update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It would be huge if you could add functionality to dim screen, brighten screen, and - if possible - turn off screen for all current IOS devices.
                HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
                  It would be huge if you could add functionality to dim screen, brighten screen, and - if possible - turn off screen for all current IOS devices.
                  I would bet that HS doesn’t have that option available to them from Apple as I don’t know of any other App that currently uses such a feature. It would be nice but your best bet would be to use a timeout screen. I set our iPads up to always have the screen on and then have HST switch to a black screen with the time so that it doesn’t burn into the screen. When we tap the timeout screen it takes us strait to the Home screen.

Plugin's:

Comment

Should be able to get that fixed in the next update. Right now we are making changes so it supports the iPhone X, Xs, Xr screen resolutions so you can create projects that use the entire screen. This means we have to modify the default projects. But these changes will be in the next update.

Hi Rich,

Will you aso support both iPad Pro resolutions?

---
                    John

Comment

The default project will not fill the screen on the 11" but you can create your own design to fill the screen if you like.

Originally posted by John245 View Post

Hi Rich,

Will you aso support both iPad Pro resolutions?

---
                      John

Comment

As HS3Touch 3.0.0.51 is released I started a new thread for this release, see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ts#post1265174

Comment

Working...
                        X