Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3Touch climate control problem no feedback for setpoint in HS3Touch

Hello Sirs;

I included a new node into a HS3 installation - z-wave Popp Thermostatic Valve TRV010101. (TRV)
    Everythink went fine, it appears on devices screen and can be controlled from there (I can change the setpoint and it's added to z-wave queque and sent to the TRV when the TRV next waking up.
    The polling time for the root device is 5 minutes (by default it's never).
    I did't change anythink else. From my observations, when you set up a root device to 1 minute for example, if other parameters are changing, they are also transmitted even if they are not specifically set up at the same time. (battery, temperature)

The device it's not hidden from mobile views or from devices list.

Problem:

In the default HS3Touch interface, under climate control, when the setpoint it's changed, the value displayed remains the same - but when I do that, the commands are succesfully transmited to HS3 server. So i have for example a setpoint of 28 degrees at heat tab, I press down arrow, and the value on the screen remains unchanged.

In logs appears the server aknowledges commands and add the new setpoint (27 degrees in that case) to the z-wave queque and sends them to the thermostatic valve at the next wake-up. The TRV receives it and modify the setpoint value and displays it.

Also, in HS3 touch, under lighting and devices tab - the setpoint can be changed by clicking onto the new value from the list, it send the commands corectly to the server and from there to the valve - which receive it and modify it, but the value on the screen remains the initial one.

Basically it's a problem of feedback which it's not working and I don't have any ideea left.

Tks guys !

What should I try next ?

Working...
X