Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPAD H3Touch Issue

Hi,

i have a real strange issue with my ipad. It worked for 3 years, and i am on the 60 release of the client and .78 of the designer. Last week i succesfully updated my custom project.

However since yesterday my custom project wont show any device connected graphics texts etc. However i also have for example the device explorer which works fine in that same project. Also the standard projects work fine.

Next to that i also have a iphone and 2 windows clients which i can still update even with that same project which work fine, and vice versa.

Tried resetting the ipad and reinstalling hs3touch. but still my custom project wont show values or device related graphics. but do work with the default projects. But when i add to a default project (1024x786 landscape) a text field to show the state of a lightbulb it does not work when deployed on the ipad. Any thoughts??

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

next observation , it is somehow working when i only add one text field in a standard project, however it took 10 mi to load, but afterwards the status was updated instanty. Why is this happening why does only my ipad have that issue...?
    Regards Bart
    HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I personally wish that HSTouch were more wysiwig and these types of oddities didn’t exist. I experienced too many and gave up years ago. It’s too bad HSTouch could have been a revenue maker for HomeSeer Technologies more than HS3 itself. But it doesn’t get a whole lot of love.

Too bad that this post will probably get black listed and removed as it probably is deemed as negative. It shouldn’t be as I am an advocate for the products. It’s just my frustrations that are leaking out....

Good luck for your project.
      HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

I had a similar problem years ago, stuff that used to work didn't after some edits to my custom screens. I guessed it was corrupt HSTouch files. I reinstalled the designer, uninstalled and reinstalled my clients, went back to a previous good version of the xml file, rebuilt my changes, and all was fine again. I hope that is not your problem, because rebuilding was some work. I've had a lot of problems with corrupt files in HS over the years.
        Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Krumpy View Post
          ...But it doesn’t get a whole lot of love.
          Indeed - I have about 3 or 4 really annoying, long standing, issues with HSTouch, issues which i still think that with probably not a whole tonne of effort could be resolved. I would certainly be willing to go out of my way to assist them with resolving said issues that would make all the difference to me....

Comment

It was a strange network issue. I saw very long pings to that ipads so i now forced it to my 2.4ghz which resolved my issues
            Regards Bart
            HSPRO 3.

Comment

the issue occurred again today even on the special ssid. are there any logs that i can analyse on the hstouch ipad clent?
              Regards Bart
              HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
              X