Can't connect with HS3Touch on iOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't connect with HS3Touch on iOS

I recently migrated my HomeSeer configuration from a Zee S2 (Linux) system to an S6 PRO (Windows) system. Everything works except a couple things. One of those is connecting to my system from HS3Touch on my iPhone 8+. I'm using the same exact credentials in the app as I use on myhs.homeseer.com. Here are the steps I take and what I see:
    1. Launch app.
    2. [APP] The Login window is displayed along with the keyboard
    3. Enter the credentials I use on myhs.homeseer.com.
    4. Tap OK.
    5. [APP] The Login window and keyboard disappear and the background with the word Connecting... is shown.
    6. [APP] The Login window and the keyboard display again.
    I don't see any error messages or other help.

I've gone through the steps described on this page, including making sure the options on the Setup -> Network page are correct and deleting and reinstalling the iOS app.

Any ideas? What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,
    David

I am getting this same error on my iPhone 7+ for the last week or so. I think this might also be contributing to my inability to get updates from goefency in the phlocation plugin

Comment

Me too. It’s been about a week and it’s still not allowing login. I also deleted and reinstalled the app.

Comment

Helpdesk told me to try this and it worked!
        Tools > Setup, then the Network tab. Here, you should see the credentials for your MyHS account. You will want to make sure that this account has Admin+Local user rights.
        not sure why it had always worked before and suddenly I needed to switch the myhs account user rights, but now I’m back in business.

Comment

So weird. After checking the account's user rights and seeing that everything was already set properly, I tried again in the mobile app on my iPhone and everything is working fine. Thanks, folks, for looking at this.

Comment

Working...
          X