Button presses not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Button presses not working?

Weird little problem. I installed HSTouch on a new windows pc with touchscreen. I sent over my project with designer and everything works fine except for button presses on zwave switches. Status tracking is correct and other buttons for pages or events work fine. All IP info is good and there's no doubt that the client is connected so I'm not sure what's going. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm still trying to figure it out but having no luck.
    HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

What action do you have on your buttons?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

When pressed, control a homeseer device, zwave kitchen dimmer, toggle on/off.
      That's just one of the examples but it does seem to be only the switches that I'm seeing this behavior with.
      HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

Try changing one to button released and see if this works.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X