Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to use HSTOUCH due to constant out of memory errors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to use HSTOUCH due to constant out of memory errors!

I created a screen that shows two web pages along with Homeseer data. One page is local traffic and the other is my weeks itinerary.
    Both pages are refreshed every 20 minutes to make sure I have current information.

The result is that the page runs correctly for between 12 and 18 hours and then I get an out of memory error that kills the client. I believe it's because homeseer still uses IE to render web pages and that browser has a known memory leak that will never be fixed. Has anyone found a way to use chrome or firefox to render html in Homeseer? Or some other work around that gets passed this issue. I tried even creating a screen that I could switch to for a moment and then go back, but Homeseer doesn't really close a screen even if you say show a screen by itself.

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
    Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Same issue here with use of blueiris ui3 interface webpage, did you found a solution?
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
      Same issue here with use of blueiris ui3 interface webpage, did you found a solution?
      I have the same issue with BI ui3. After about 5 minutes HSTouch crashes...

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post

I have the same issue with BI ui3. After about 5 minutes HSTouch crashes...
        I never have this problem, but only run any page, including the BI page...for 3 minutes before I default back to the home page.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
          I never have this problem, but only run any page, including the BI page...for 3 minutes before I default back to the home page.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
          i tyhink its realted to the beta i used, and my cams are open 24H 7, but still the IE rendering in hstouch is not advisable.
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Working...
          X