Help with HS Touch Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with HS Touch Client

Was setting up a new hst page with designer and periodically deploying it to my android tab a. Then all of a sudden the tab a screen wengt white. I can stop the client and start it again and still get the white screen. Can anyone help me get going again?
    Thanx!!

I suggest that you remove the app, re-install the app, and then redeploy your project.

Comment

Plus when deploying your projects set the setting to your HomeSeer by Local connection not MyHS (In the Connection Defaults uncheck "Connect to MyHomeSeer")

Eman
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

MyHS was down yesterday.
        had the same behavior here.
        Probably related.

Comment

Did as you suggested. It looked ok at first with the startup HS screen. But as soon as I deployed I got the white screen again.
          I have the local connection-not MyHS.

Comment

I tried loading and old version of the design and it works. So it's something in my current design that's causing the problem. Anyone have an idea what it could be?
            Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
              Did as you suggested. It looked ok at first with the startup HS screen. But as soon as I deployed I got the white screen again.
              I have the local connection-not MyHS.
              Client and HS Designer both connected Locally. And yes if you have a break in the connection while deploying will corrupt the files. Solution uninstall the client, re-install, register client through MyHomeSeer then connect locally before you deploy.

This was the days, can I say when MyHomeSeer used to be stable? https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/le...ction-problems

Eman.
              TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

If your design is failing, I would start by looking at anything that pulls constant data from the network (cameras, html pages/codes, etc.) when one of these guys fail, the whole design hangs.

Comment

I figured it out., Somehow the backround at set to start at 0,500 rather than 0,0 (don;t know how). So my screen was too low and off of the device.

Comment

Working...
                  X