Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Button Image When Toggling Status

Hi all,

I used to use HSTouch designer about 8 years ago, but haven't used it since !

I have just picked up some Amazon HD10 screens which I want to deploy around the home so installed the designer software again so that I can make some custom screens for different areas of the house.

I can't for the life of me do one simple (I think) thing ....

I want to be able to have two custom PNG button images (one for on and one for off) and toggle the button image each time it is pressed in order to synchronize with the status. I'm sure there used to be a screen for setting up status tracking and assign an image to each status?

Really appreciate any help you guys can give me and I apologize if I'm being stupid!

Cheers,

Jay

Use status tracking and collection images on a Graphic:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-10-05 10_13_13-HSTouch Designer - 4565-2.png
Views:	356
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	1251438

Change the "ignore presses" option to turn it into a button.

Comment

I seem to be having an issue where nothing is selectable under "status", and manually entering the correct input isn't helping either... is there a workaround for this?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	homeseer-error.png
Views:	297
Size:	248.7 KB
ID:	1354172

Comment

Check the devices "status graphics" tab to ensure that there are the proper and expected status text.

Comment

I believe everything looks good on Homeseer HS3, and also on HSTouch Designer. The only wonky thing I did notice is that on one of my other screens I had trouble adding the device. It would not show the status there, so I had to restart a few times before it showed up like it should. Restarting hasn't helped me with the status image, though... I've also had issues with HSTouch Designer repeatedly crashing when it tries to connect to the server (on first program launch). I'm working with support on that now, but I haven't heard from them in a few days since I sent my reply. Perhaps my issues are stemming from a program error... I don't think I'm missing anything obvious, right?

Edit: It was definitely a program error! I fixed it by deleting the current graphic and re-adding it!

Comment

Working...
          X