Possibilities of the designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibilities of the designer

I understand the designer never was intended for Android / iOS, but since I have it I'm interested.

Been taking a look at it, and I guess it got potential.

I wonder through about something.

1. Have anyone shared the design of the new, slick and modern design? I feel 99% of the design in win 3.11 retro, but I have seen some modern UI so it has potential

2. Is it possible to make slide in slide in side bar with menu options? (Very important for me with expandable side menu)

3. Is animations, expand, slidedownsand other type bootstrap functions possible?

4. In theory is it possible to replicate the new mobile UI in the designer or is that a limited impossible to reach, side menu, room menu on top, type menu on bottom, widgets.

5. Is it any geofencing and push notifications in hstouch

6. Is it possible with scrolling in a container (top and bottom static, but content scrolling)

7. Is it possible to use libraries like font awesome or custom graphics and, fonts icons

Im looking to do a design based on metro standard, but before I start investigating I would like to know if it's possible at all with coming close to that.

Originally posted by aleksander.lyse View Post
    I understand the designer never was intended for Android / iOS, but since I have it I'm interested.

Been taking a look at it, and I guess it got potential.

I wonder through about something.

1. Have anyone shared the design of the new, slick and modern design? I feel 99% of the design in win 3.11 retro, but I have seen some modern UI so it has potential

2. Is it possible to make slide in slide in side bar with menu options? (Very important for me with expandable side menu)

3. Is animations, expand, slidedownsand other type bootstrap functions possible?

4. In theory is it possible to replicate the new mobile UI in the designer or is that a limited impossible to reach, side menu, room menu on top, type menu on bottom, widgets.

5. Is it any geofencing and push notifications in hstouch

6. Is it possible with scrolling in a container (top and bottom static, but content scrolling)

7. Is it possible to use libraries like font awesome or custom graphics and, fonts icons

Im looking to do a design based on metro standard, but before I start investigating I would like to know if it's possible at all with coming close to that.

You need to dedicate time plus some of the things you asked above are possible but start here : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/le...esigner-manual

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
    X