location of default configuration file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

location of default configuration file

Sorry for a newbie question but i have searched the forums and can't find an answer to a simple question so i probably missed it somewhere. I have just set up my HS3 system and want to start experimenting with the HStouch designer. I have HStouch set up and running on my iphone; i assume i can load that configuration into the designer and then tweak it a bit to play around with it? I can't seem to find the default file to load . . .

Thanks!

I think the default hstouch file is in - documents/my hstouch projects

Comment

mine is in Documents>HSTouch. that's where 'my projects' get loaded to, and there's a file that says 'Default'. I guess you would move the default file into my documents>my hstouch projects for editing.

Comment

Thanks! for me, that file exists, but is blank. if i start a new project it is saved in the same folder. I was looking to pull up the existing configuration that comes up from the iphone app when i use HS3touch - i assume that is somewhere - so that i can tweak it. the base configuration is not bad for what I need; it would be great to rename some switches, e.g. call them "living room" rather than "node X".

make sense?

Comment

Working...
        X