New HS3Touch Designer Beta Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bdraper View Post

Does this mean that any changes made to the Element properties window should stick, changes such as width? If so I cannot make them save....
    The outer window size is saved. There is no way to save the column widths from session to session.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The problem that I was having with 0 byte files is indeed fixed in 68.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
        The outer window size is saved. There is no way to save the column widths from session to session.
        Yea, that is what I was talking about was the outer window size... I can send a screenshot of that will help.
        Billy

Comment

In the 3.0.68, I get the following popup when I try to edit a slider; unable to edit any of the settings:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	1278411

Comment

Originally posted by baudfather View Post
            In the 3.0.68, I get the following popup when I try to edit a slider; unable to edit any of the settings:

yup, that's broken. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

yup, that's broken. Thanks
              FWIW, The error only happens on a new slider; though I can just barely get the cursor in and select a device - once the slider is modified then re-edited, it displays normally.

Comment

Fixed in build 3.0.0.69.

Originally posted by baudfather View Post

Comment

The changes in this version are not huge but they should yield a better experience... at least I'm happy with them! Anyone else?

Unless anyone has any lingering issues, we'll probably release build .69.

Comment

rjh Hey Rich,
                    I forget where I originally posted an issue with HST Designer v.71 but I noticed that when you launch Designer and it pops up the window asking which hometroller/license that you want to connect to, it used to show "hometrollerXX" where XX represents the last two digits of the license code. It now only shows "hometroller". It makes it difficult to tell which one that I'm connecting to.
                    Thank you,
                    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                    Plugin's:
                    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                    X