Drag & Drop not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drag & Drop not working

I have been using HSTouch Designer for about two years now and am running ver 3.0.72 on windows (at least that is what about says).
    I feel really silly asking this question but I opened my project this morning and drag and drop is not working (from elements to the active screen). Restarted app, restarted computer, upgraded to version 3.0.72 from 3.0.30, changed mice nothing seems to be working.
    Any help / suggestions will be highly appreciated ...

update: Installed it to a different machine - works fine.
    current machine: uninstalled and deleted everything in sight ie folders etc. in program files and my documents. Did a reinstall, same problem. It obviously did not do a complete delete as it picked up my licence key from somewhere (registry?) problem persists.

Comment

Try creating a new project and save. then exit app. restart the app, open new, close it, then go back to the old one. This has fixed some weird behavior for me. I had the element box disappear a few times and I cannot get it to display until I do this.
      HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
      Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
      Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

thank you for responding - I did what you suggested. No joy.
        It is really weird and I really do not know what to do.
        PS
        restored my system to a week old version. No luck. Probably this thing is happening for a while and as I was not really using the designer I had not noticed.

Comment

Working...
        X