Link directly to specific device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link directly to specific device

If I've got more than one of a specific type of device (door-lock, camera, light etc), I have to go through the device chooser-screen to see/control a certain device.

From my dashboard, I want to link directly to a specific device (in my case, a camera or door-lock). How can I make an action/link where I don't have to go through the list of devices?

I've got 4 camera-thumbnails and 2 door locks on my dashboard. When I press one if them, I want to go directly to that camera/door-lock.

Originally posted by lasseruud View Post
    If I've got more than one of a specific type of device (door-lock, camera, light etc), I have to go through the device chooser-screen to see/control a certain device.

From my dashboard, I want to link directly to a specific device (in my case, a camera or door-lock). How can I make an action/link where I don't have to go through the list of devices?

I've got 4 camera-thumbnails and 2 door locks on my dashboard. When I press one if them, I want to go directly to that camera/door-lock.
    First you have to create all the screens with the elements that you need independently then use the option of show a screen by itself (you get a choice of screens you created) which brings up that screen on top. What I use also is to close all other screens opened earlier so that on Android you don't end up left over elements if you press the back button.

Tip : You can also create smaller screens positioned on top of the main screen which in turn open up different menus (item and elements) . Some do this with scripts.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I had a look at your question again and I think If that's not what you meant by my response then first create and save an event to control that device then in HSTouch choose run that event when your button is pressed.

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
      X