Needing more hands-on guidance in the setup and use of Touch Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing more hands-on guidance in the setup and use of Touch Designer

Presently I have a HAI home automation system with numerous UPB switches and devices. Leviton has made the decision to drop the HAI line and as a consequence I purchased a HomeSeer S6 Hometroller and Z-Wave network device. To start off, I purchased the HAI plug-in which works adequately. I bought 10 Z-Wave fan controllers and they work great. Its my intention to phase out the HAI system and phase in the Hometroller/Z-Wave system gradually. My problem is the learning curve with Touch Designer. Is there anyone in the Vegas/St George area that would be willing to teach me the fundamentals, face to face? I would be more then happy to pay for your time. I have read thru some of the documentation in the help section of Designer, but am having some difficulty connecting the dots.

I can't help with the face-to-face, but you might find the HS YouTube channel a useful resource. I found the HSTouch videos to be quite helpful when I was getting started.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Thanks, Uncle Michael. I appreciate the response. I have, in fact, seen a number of the YouTube videos. They are informative, but tend to lack specifics. The questions I might ask are items that are glazed over...lol. Oh well. I’ll figure it out eventually. I’m good at programming my current system because I understand better how it works. I’m just getting started on HomeSeer. Maybe another person in the desert Southwest will turn up...there’s gotta be someone out here.

Comment

For designing from your heart all you like /adding "eye candy" and without dragging you into long conversations, the picture bellow is "worth a thousand words"

Click image for larger version  Name:	HSTouch.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.9 KB ID:	1363902

Eman.
        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
        X