Having Trouble Adding Blue Iris Cameras to HS3Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey.... on last question on this.

if i create the text box and then add the URL image to a specific camera, it works great. However... in Designer, if i go to click on that element to make a change, it thinks i'm navigating in the actual URL and takes me back to the index view. Same when deployed on the client. I want to make it so you can't click here.

I have AllowNavigation set to true, and Ignore presses set to true... but it still happens.

and worse, Per above, I can't seem to work on the Element Properties because every time I try to select the text box, it just acts as though I'm changing the URL.

Does that make sense?

Comment

In answer your second question - to select the text box in designer - 1. click and hold just outside the box, 2. drag just inside and 3. release.

For your first question I'll have to look when I have designer open next time.

John

Comment

Hi All,
        I have been following this thread as I wanted to implement my cameras into HSTOUCH. Very interesting methods but I too am struggling with this message

"Note: Local Storage is disabled in your browser, so credentials can no be stored" on a FIREHD 10 (2020).

I have the screens working as I want. For the a single view of a camera I just created a user for that particular camera in BI, added the camera to a group and set permissions for that user to only view that group. I then added the following URL in HSTOUCH text box... http://192.168.1.5:81/ui3.htm?user=X...XXX&maximize=1.

In Designer it works perfect but once deployed I am being asked for the credentials. I am still not able to understand how to correct this on the FIREHD 10

Comment

Originally posted by willyv1004 View Post
          Hi All,
          I have been following this thread as I wanted to implement my cameras into HSTOUCH. Very interesting methods but I too am struggling with this message

"Note: Local Storage is disabled in your browser, so credentials can no be stored" on a FIREHD 10 (2020).

I have the screens working as I want. For the a single view of a camera I just created a user for that particular camera in BI, added the camera to a group and set permissions for that user to only view that group. I then added the following URL in HSTOUCH text box... http://192.168.1.5:81/ui3.htm?user=X...XXX&maximize=1.

In Designer it works perfect but once deployed I am being asked for the credentials. I am still not able to understand how to correct this on the FIREHD 10
          Not sure this will help but might give you some ideas:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ca...e2#post1239325

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post

Not sure this will help but might give you some ideas:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ca...e2#post1239325
            Thanks I did read this before but i still get the message. However, It is more annoyance and last about 5 seconds. I have closed HSTOUCH on my FIRE HD10 and reopened it, restarted the FIRE HD10 and it does retain my credentials. I tried sideloading Chrome on the FIRE HD to see if the behavior changed and made it the default browser but it did not.

Again at this point it is more a 5 second annoyance when I load the page. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by willyv1004 View Post

Thanks I did read this before but i still get the message. However, It is more annoyance and last about 5 seconds. I have closed HSTOUCH on my FIRE HD10 and reopened it, restarted the FIRE HD10 and it does retain my credentials. I tried sideloading Chrome on the FIRE HD to see if the behavior changed and made it the default browser but it did not.

Again at this point it is more a 5 second annoyance when I load the page. Thanks
              that would annoy me as well :-)

What happens when you try to open the URL in a browser on the Fire tablet?

Comment

I just checked... mine works fine on my Fire tablets.

To double check... i did this in HS Designer using a text box (not image), and this was what i put in the text option

http://x.x.x.x:xx/ui3.htm?cam=garage&maximize=1

Cam is your BI camera short name
                and of course use your iport

Comment

If Silk is the default browser on the tablet, open Silk and check the settings to ensure Cookies are enabled. You can also clear all the cookies in the Fire HD setttings.

Comment

Hi

I have an Android tablet and must enter username and password every time with the message "Local Storage is disabled in your browser..." The URL I have in HSTouch Designer works fine on the iOS app. I also tried on the Chrome browser and Samsung Internet app - both work fine storing cookies. Is there something specific about the embedded web app on HS Touch on android I'm missing? Not sure disabling the warning message above will make a difference as I still need to enter username and password?

Comment

Working...
                    X