Devices List and Filters in Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices List and Filters in Designer

I have a stranger issue where my Devices will appear in the Designer app, but the Filters don't work. The top filter has no label, and the bottom filter simply says "Location:" and neither drop down are populated. Also the top of the list says "ColumnHeader".

It's been some time since I used the Designer, but I thought this worked at some point. Anyone else have this issue? FWIW I have renamed Location1 and Location2 to "Category" and "Group" but that works fine in the web interface.

I am on 3.0.77 running on windows 7 in a virtual machine on Ubuntu 18.04. I too have renamed loc1&2 to Room-Floor and Node. Here is a snapshot. It doesn't filter anything when I choose a device

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot from 2020-06-09 11-38-47.png Views:	0 Size:	8.3 KB ID:	1392459

Comment

It looks like your second filter is working. Both mine say "All Locations" and do nothing if I click them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

I should have been more precise. Mea Culpa. I do not see any filtering on devices when I am working on an element to display status.

Comment

Working...
        X