Scaling to 'grid' and proportions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scaling to 'grid' and proportions

I can't seem to scale and 'snap' to grid. Also to scale and keep proportions the same would be helpful. Unless I'm missing some trick......

Originally posted by Pocster View Post
    I can't seem to scale and 'snap' to grid. Also to scale and keep proportions the same would be helpful. Unless I'm missing some trick......
    The easiest way is to edit the elements by typing in the dimensions on the right side of the designer (each element you click on will display its' dimensions). You can even create smaller screens which pop up at any given position you choose to locate them as opposed to their axis. You use the align tools to position them in relative to the main screen (click shift and select the ones you desire and then click the align tools)

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post

The easiest way is to edit the elements by typing in the dimensions on the right side of the designer (each element you click on will display its' dimensions). You can even create smaller screens which pop up at any given position you choose to locate them as opposed to their axis. You use the align tools to position them in relative to the main screen (click shift and select the ones you desire and then click the align tools)

Eman.
      Thanks .
      I’ll enter the dimensions from now on .

Not sure what you mean by pop up a smaller screen to choose as opposed to their axis ...?

Cheers

Comment

Not sure what you mean by pop up a smaller screen to choose as opposed to their axis ...?
        By design (default) all screens start off the top left axis so as you type in new dimensions they move. That's what I meant to say but didn't know how.

It's a design style where main screen for your project always remains in focus (in the background = Z order) and even accessible but have other screens which pop up in the middle or elsewhere relative to the main Screen for access to extra controls or rooms . They have the same properties as the main screen but size and their background is PNG instead of JPEG. (The main screen is JPEG)

Image below :

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_78055.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.5 KB ID:	1394770

Eman.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	image_78055.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.5 KB ID:	1394770

Eman.
          Odd spelling for 'lights' on your left-hand menu?
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Odd spelling for 'lights' on your left-hand menu?
            It's the age and the eyes. Easily fixable

Thanks!

Eman.

Comment

It's the age and the eyes. Easily fixable

Thanks!

Eman.
              Whilst you are about it, correct the spelling for Cameras too
              Jon

Comment

Yes! Can you imagine? On the Tablets they appear too small you can't notice them

Eman.

Comment

Working...
                X