HS4Touch Refresh Preview 3.0.0.104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
    First time trying to play with HSTouch, I have been able to install and connect the designer to my system but when trying to associate a device to a button i have the following error:

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1567016
    Looking on the forum I can see that this error was fixed in 3.0.0.84, could this problem reappered with the current release (3.0.0.104) ?

thanks
    I see that too. In some cases when added a new button, I do not see the message, but the list is empty. I cannot select a device at all, but events are ok.

Comment

Getting back to this, sorry for the delay.

I have posted a Beta version of the Designer that has more fixes and I want to work toward a release. The IOS client has been submitted to Apple for approval, waiting on that. Will post in the Beta forum when this is ready.

Please load the Beta and post any issues to the Beta forum here:

HS4Touch Beta 3.0.0.112 - HomeSeer Message Board
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post

I have posted a Beta version of the Designer that has more fixes and I want to work toward a release. The IOS client has been submitted to Apple for approval, waiting on that. Will post in the Beta forum when this is ready.

Looking forward to the iOS client. I agree to work forward to a release but please give the iOS users some time to test.

---
        John

Comment

Is it a bug or omission that I can't change the background color of an UN-selected list box? It's always white until it's pulled down in an attempt to pick an item. Can BG color please be added?

Name:	dropdown.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1570961

Comment

This is on Windows? I don't believe that control has the ability to change it's default background color. We would need to create some kind of custom control.

Originally posted by avpman View Post
            Is it a bug or omission that I can't change the background color of an UN-selected list box? It's always white until it's pulled down in an attempt to pick an item. Can BG color please be added?

Name:	dropdown.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1570961

Comment

Check the Beta forum, the IOS client is available now.

Originally posted by John245 View Post

Looking forward to the iOS client. I agree to work forward to a release but please give the iOS users some time to test.

---
              John

Comment

Yup, Windows. The control sticks out on my all-black background.

This is on Windows? I don't believe that control has the ability to change it's default background color. We would need to create some kind of custom control.

Comment

rjh The control types: HS_DropList and control type: HS_TrackBar do not have Hide properties in the element's properties configuration panel.

These are two that I've come across so far that don't have a "Hide" option in the configuration properties pane: Control types: HS_DropList and control type: HS_TrackBar.

However, I CAN hide/unhide these elements using another element's actions, and I can even hide them by setting an action of the DropList or the Trackbar to hide themselves. What I'm trying to do is - display a temperature set point in a graphic box. When I click the box, I (want to) unhide the dropdown or the track bar and adjust the temp using the control. When I'm done, I have an action in either of those controls to hide itself. But I can't start up the project with either of those elements hidden because there is no "hide" property in their configuration panel.

Can the Hide property be added to all elements that can support it? OR - is there a default way for elements to be set visible or invisible when the screen is shown by some (reasonable) workaround?

Happy Thanksgiving All! 🦃🍗Click image for larger version  Name:	DancingTurkeyTurkeyGIF.gif Views:	0 Size:	31.8 KB ID:	1577262

Comment

Bump

Originally posted by avpman View Post
                    There is a problem with marque scrolling on Android tablets. I've tried many different settings for scroll speed and increment. The marque is jerky and doesn't scroll through the entire text. No problem on windows clients - only Androids. I have a short video of the problem, but it's too big to upload here.
                    Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                    X