Action Editor Devices not populating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action Editor Devices not populating

I'm new to HSTouch Designer. I have all my (HomeSeer) switches, (Honeywell) thermostats and (Russound) a/v equipment loaded and I've been using HomeSeerMobile for the past few months. I want to start creating custom screens for my system in Designer. To start, I am making a simple screen by following the youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv_Cet55hP4). With a light switch button created and selected, I go to "ActionsWhenReleased", I select "Homeseer: Control a HomeSeer Device", but when I drop down "Device", nothing populates. My system is connected (green circle in the menu bar), and the "Devices" window is populated with all of my devices (and their options). Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I have some old HSTouch projects that do work and show the device name. But I also am now seeing a blank device list when trying to set or get status of a device. THis is with Hstouch or HS4Touch Designers. Lists for running an event is fine. I am stuck to modify my old HS3 Design. But I want to start using HS4 Designer that has the same problem.

Comment

Hello,
      I have same problem, when I program in HStouch an action in ''Actions on release'', for certain items I do not have the choice of command. For example with insteon, the first article I have choices, On/Off, on the other hand with the second article I have no possibility of ordering.
      Can you help me?​​
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X