X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen: Show another screen by itself - Not working since 3.0.0.103

I think there is an issue with the following HSTouch (And HS Event) Action:

"Screen: Show another screen by itself"

I know in the past, when you ran this action in HSTouch, it would "Close" all opened screens and only show that new screen.

However now it doesn't close any screen but rather acts as if you selected: "Screen: Show another screen on top of the current screen"

I went back each HSTouch4 version and the last version where this worked properly is HSTouch4 version 3.0.0.103

All versions after 3.0.0.103, appear to have this issue with not closing other screens.​

I confirm, same issue here.

Comment

You should probably post this in the beta thread. That's the one Rich is following for issues.

Comment

Can you tell me which client you are using, and maybe PM me a project file that is not working? I created a simple project with 2 screens and it worked fine. So I am not sure why it's not working for you.

Originally posted by Demusman View Post
        You should probably post this in the beta thread. That's the one Rich is following for issues.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Windows Client and its the same Project I emailed you (since its to large for PM) you back with the new HSTouch4 Webview2 Build issues.

I resent the email with the Project Attached.

Thanks

Comment

Ok, I believe I found this. I was able to verify but can you try it to make sure:

https://homeseer.com/updates4/SetupH..._3_0_0_113.exe

Originally posted by OmegaQuest View Post
            Windows Client and its the same Project I emailed you (since its to large for PM) you back with the new HSTouch4 Webview2 Build issues.

I resent the email with the Project Attached.

Thanks

Comment

That file is not found

3.0.0.114.exe is found if I type in the following:

https://homeseer.com/updates4/SetupH..._3_0_0_114.exe

Did you mean 114?

Comment

Just tried version 114. Still the same problem.

Comment

Yes, 114. Odd, I tried it with your project. Will test that build, maybe there is a problem with it.

Originally posted by OmegaQuest View Post
                  Just tried version 114. Still the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X