Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded BLDenon to HS4 version and now I can't get it to work in Designer/touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded BLDenon to HS4 version and now I can't get it to work in Designer/touch

Hey all.... anyone using Designer than upgraded the BLDenon PI from version 3 to 4? Since it did create new devices for my receivers, I know i'll need to remap the connections in my Touch dashboards.... but I can't seem to get it to work at all.

Blade doesn't use Designer... so suggested I post here.

Designer v3.

Any thougths?

Bump. Any thoughts here?

Comment

Had a similar issue with Insteon devices after I upgraded to HS4 and HS4Touch. I upgraded the Insteon plugin to the latest version and HS4Touch was no longer able to control the upgraded Insteon devices. Not sure if this is related or not, but since what you are describing is similar to the issue that was happening to us, I thought it was worth at least posting.

I should note that HS4 and HS4Touch worked fine with the old version of the Insteon plugin... I did not have any issues with HS4 and HS4Touch, until I upgraded the Insteon plugin to version 4

codemonkey (Tony) and I manually updated all of our Insteon devices so that they would work with HS4Touch. Tony was a little quicker on changing the devices than I was, however I eventually caved since as of today, I know of no fix other than our manual fix.

You can read about it here... see https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ger-work/page2

Hope this helps in some way...
      Billy

Comment

Working...
      X