Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermostat API Current Temperature showing 0 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat API Current Temperature showing 0 ?

HSTouch Designer 3.0.8, HSTouch Server 3.0.0.22, HS3 3.0.0.68 Pro and my own Insteon Thermostat plugin which creates HS3 devices set with the Thermostat API and types from eDeviceType_Thermostat.*

Starting in designer with a new project and one blank screen, I'm attempting to configure a Thermostat via one of the thermostat template elements - drag to screen, select associated thermostat etc.

Cool and Heat setpoints work. Controls like Mode, Fan, Hold all work. What I can't get to work is the Current Temperature. It always reports the temperature as 0

Here's an example of what I'm seeing (note the 69 in the picture is an external temp reading and is associated to a HomeSeer Device, not via the Thermostat API)

Here's the device advanced page showing the Thermostat API and subtype for the temperature device it should be using. Do you see any concerns with the settings here?

and here's the HSTouch designer and server versions just to confirm:

Last edited by nfrobertson; March 29, 2014, 04:17 PM. Reason: clarify the 69 value in the tstat image
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Is anyone else seeing temp showing as zero using the thermostat API in HSTouch?
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Working...
    X