Canone do this in HS3 Touch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canone do this in HS3 Touch?

So I have what I call "TOD" (Time Of Day) as a Virtual Device - it has 7 fixed values (0-6, and it corresponds to Morning, Daytime, Afternoon, Supper, Evening, TurnDown and Night). Every TOD-Value also has a Global Variable that contains the time when it is to be active (a from value). A normal day this works just perfect.

However, from time to time, I might like to alter this, but just as a temporary setting. Like adjusting "Morning" to start one hour later - or extend "TurnDown" with an extra hour before we come to "Night".

So what I am thinking of is a GUI kind of solution where, per TOD Value, I can see the TOD-time zone, the value and a plus and minus - something like:

- Morning 08:15 +

Buttons on this (since I can't draw on this text message) are: "-", "Morning" and "+" - I would prefer to get the global value which holds the time 08:15 in the same button as "Morning" (not sure how to do that, overlay text with different fonts/colors would be nice).

So if I press "-" it will start next morning an hour (or something) earlier, and "+" will delay morning wake up with an hour - and so on.

Considering it is 7 time zones (Time Of Day) it would be something like 21 buttons in 7 rows or something.

Would this be possible to build in HS3 Touch?
Working...
X