Configure more than one MyHS login?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Configure more than one MyHS login?

Hi guys, looking for some guidance. I need to access more that one server with HS3Touch client. It looks like we have option to configure up to 5 servers.
    1st one is setup to use MyHS credentials. It works great. I have another server that I need to access via MyHS.

Is there any way to configure remaining 4 servers to use different MyHS login or are they only to be used locally when on LAN?

Thank you. Charles

The easiest way is to have all the servers on the same MyHS account. If you pay for the premium service you can have them all on the same account. I have three different ones running on mine.

Comment

Deakins, actually I bought premium MyHS already but not sure how that works. I have two servers, soon three. They are all registered to different email account. How do I access them
      under one MyHS?
      Do I have to re-register them under one email/account?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles_cz View Post
        Hi guys, looking for some guidance. I need to access more that one server with HS3Touch client. It looks like we have option to configure up to 5 servers.
        1st one is setup to use MyHS credentials. It works great. I have another server that I need to access via MyHS.

Is there any way to configure remaining 4 servers to use different MyHS login or are they only to be used locally when on LAN?

Thank you. Charles
        Perhaps this is a question for HS support. The premium myHS is a paid service for which you are entitled to support from HomeSeer.

Comment

I will check with them.. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles_cz View Post
            I need to access more that one server with HS3Touch client.
            The other four can connect to any ip address you set it to. You can even set it to Ask you each time, which server you want to connect to.
            Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
            | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
            Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
            BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Working...
            X