Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do we remove trhe Titlebar in HSTouch Designer - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do we remove trhe Titlebar in HSTouch Designer - Solved!

I would like to remove the title bar when it is running in the client, but I can't seem to find out how?
    I looked through the page settings and didn't see anything unless it is labeled something obscure...
    A computer's attention span is as long
    as it's powercord.

What type of client? PC, Android, iOS?

I do not have title bars on my Android clients.

Comment

Ok, so it sounds like it is automatic then. I was using the designer and clicking on tools->View in Windows Client and it showed a title bar. I was wondering if it is a setting to remove the title bar.
      as it's powercord.

Comment

It's controlled in the Windows client itself, not the designer. Right-click on the HStouch client screen (usually top-right, but that can be changed in designer) and choose Client Options. The title-bar control is a check-box at the bottom called "Add titlebar to screens". Un-check it to remove the bar.
        Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Ok, I will check it tonight. Thanks!
          as it's powercord.

Comment

Ok, that worked great. It seems to be remember the setting too. I appreciate it.
            as it's powercord.

Comment

Glad I could help!
              Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Working...
              X