HSTouch Showing Value, deploying to phone value is always zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Showing Value, deploying to phone value is always zero

I have this screen showing temperature for different rooms (zwave temperature sensor, mostly fibaro motion sensors).
    I use status tracking "use status text", this gives med for example 23,3 C. So far all good, behaves the same when i deploy to my android phone (S9).

Then I want the text to have different color for different temperature ranges. I use statuscolors, and use matchmode "MatchValue", and enter for example 20-25 and different font color. This tracks and works in HSTouch.

Then i deploy to my phone, and there is no color change. Somehow the phone see Value as "0" (zero) no matter what. So if I put a range with "0" in it, it shows that color. Same if i set devicetracking to "Value", it gives me "23" in HSTouch (vs. "23,3 C" for Status). But on phone it show 0 (zero).

If I set statuscolor matchtext and enter "23,3 C", it changes color, but off course this is no good.

So, I'm wondering why is there a difference from what is going on in HSTouch and on the phone with regards to Value? Second, is it possible to use some kind of wildcard/range with MatchStatus? This is a bit frustrating, this worked well with batteryvalue and changing color to red if matchvalue 0-30

Seems like it works when temperature is integer not decimal value. So 23 C as status text is ok, but 23,2 C is not. I can't really control the temperature and I would like it to work with decimal. So when temperature is decimal value just print 0. 😠

Comment

Working...
    X