No announcement yet.

no png picture chown from HSTouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, it is working fine now, on the internal LAN and outside my local network via MyHS. It went exactly as you described in your last post. I replaced the text elements with an image element, that did the trick!

I cannot recall exactly why I choosed for a text element, it is several years ago. Probably because it worked on the LAN but I had to forward a port on the router. I recently realized that working with port forward is not that secure and that's why I shifted towards MyHS.

Thnks a lot for your input!
    ---
    Cor

Comment

Originally posted by Cor View Post
      First of all, it is working fine now, on the internal LAN and outside my local network via MyHS. It went exactly as you described in your last post. I replaced the text elements with an image element, that did the trick!

I cannot recall exactly why I choosed for a text element, it is several years ago. Probably because it worked on the LAN but I had to forward a port on the router. I recently realized that working with port forward is not that secure and that's why I shifted towards MyHS.

Thnks a lot for your input!
      ---
      Cor
      Cool! I'm glad you got it working

Comment

When you display multiple files on a single page that are both png and gif it is more efficient to use an html file as you move around fewer bytes. This is mostly for weather radar and maps. Thanks for the information as this corrected some of my problems but I can't use it for all.

Comment

I just remembered why I did the .html files. When you are using multiple files displayed on a single page, the graphs do not update with the latest files. The html in the text box is the only way to get it to update. I converted all of my screens back to html.

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X