HSTouch Display settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Display settings

I have three Android tablets and two mobile phones in my project that all deploy to full screen. I set the project settings to Android - Landscape - 800x480 at the outset and it has worked fine ever since.
    I recently got a Windows 10 tablet and wanted to look at deploying the project onto that.
    Fine it deploys ok and works. However no matter what settings I change I cannot get it bigger than a matchbox in the top left corner.
    Could someone give me a steer as to where I am going wrong please

The windows client cannot scale the project like the android client can, AFAIK. You could see if the windows tablet can be set to 800x480 resolution (or something close) to make it larger.
    -Wade

Comment

As long as the proportions of the screen is the same, the "Stretch to fit" will make the screen look okay on the Android tablets. (i.e screen Height / Width in pixels). I make my development screen fairly large (which also makes it easier to develop on), Looks okay on the Windows system, plus on my various Android tablets that have different screen resolutions (but the proportions are the same).

Comment

OK Thanks both.
        Back to experimenting

Comment

Here's a utility you can use to resize the project to fit the resolution of your Windows client screen. It's an oldie but a goodie and I still use it from time to time to resize projects. Still works great. Thanks, Oman !

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/le...touch-projects

Comment

Working...
          X