Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-order Your Upgrade to HS4 Upgrade Now!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-order Your Upgrade to HS4 Upgrade Now!

Browse All HS4 Upgrades Here: https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...ersion_upgrade

Compare HS3 to HS4: https://homeseer.com/hs4-smart-home-...tion-software/

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fully-responsive-Examples.jpg Views:	6 Size:	151.2 KB ID:	1330735
    πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

What will differentiate HS4 Pro from standard HS4? I haven't found anything detailing that difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigmatzomat View Post
      What will differentiate HS4 Pro from standard HS4? I haven't found anything detailing that difference.
      Pro includes the following added features which are not available in the Standard edition.
      • HS4Touch Designer Software
      • All HomeSeer Brand Software Plug-ins

Comment

I have HS3 and a separate HS3TouchDesigner license. Will I have to buy a separate TouchDesigner upgrade fee? Or will I get HS4TouchDesigner for free?

Comment

Seems odd that upgrade for PRO is priced 3 different ways depending on where it is installed. Isn't it the same software?

Ah, I think I see why now. Not only are they listing what is needed to upgrade what you are currently running, they are also listing options to upgrade to a higher level. Kind of confusing. I almost ordered a much more expensive option!

Comment

I'm in. I think this is a great deal.
            Don

Comment

Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
              I have HS3 and a separate HS3TouchDesigner license. Will I have to buy a separate TouchDesigner upgrade fee? Or will I get HS4TouchDesigner for free?
              I'm in the same boat. Do we upgrade to HS4PRO? (As I assume that includes TouchDesigner) Or do we upgrade HS3 and TouchDesigner Separately?

Comment

Very reasonable upgrade pricing. Done.
                My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Calling HS sales to discuss the options is probably your best course on that question.
                  https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/about-us

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                  HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

​​​​​Does the hs3 upgrade include the mentioned new plugins/improvements? (Easytrigger, Zigbee, etc) or is that only included in pro?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigmatzomat View Post
                      HS4PRO is bundled with the same extras as HS3PRO
                      • HS4Touch Designer
                      • Z-Seer+
                      • Z-Flash
                      • All HomeSeer-created plugins

HS4Touch Designer is a free upgrade for existing HS3Touch Designer or PRO series license holders.

Originally posted by concordseer
                      The plug-in situation is interesting though. Will the 3rd party plugin market disappear if I’ve read this correctly. I don’t use 3rd party paid plugins but one I do the Concord 4 Alarm is currently free to use. I’m wondering where this will leave me should I choose to upgrade.
                      We are adding some free plugins to support popular integrations. However, our new plugins are not replacements for any existing plugins and developers are encouraged to continue with their plugins as they will no doubt support extended features that our included ones may not. Also, HS3 plugins will work in HS4 under the HS3 GUI.

Originally posted by lurendrejer View Post
                      ​​​​​Does the hs3 upgrade include the mentioned new plugins or is that only included in pro?
                      HS4 (all versions) will be pre-licensed for the new free plugins.
                      πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                        HS4Touch Designer is a free upgrade for existing HS3Touch Designer or PRO series license holders.
                        Thanks for the clarification, I’ve just placed my order.

Comment

With HS3 one license provides a separate Windows and Linux install. In essence it allows two HS3 instances to be run. Does the same apply to HS4?

Does an upgrade require surrender of the HS3 license or can both HS3 and HS4 be run at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

HS4 (all versions) will be pre-licensed for the new free plugins.
                            And All the mentioned plugins Will be free? If that is the case, i'm ordering

Comment

I also decided to buy the HSPro4 upgrade...

Comment

Working...
                              X