β›” HS4 "wish I could have" list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

β›” HS4 "wish I could have" list

I miss the ability to enter a username and password when manually setting up a Camera in "Tools > Setup > Cameras".

The only way I can get my DLINK cameras to work is by disabling the authenticationπŸ˜’

BTW - The UltraNetCam3 Plug In DOES allow specification of username and password it is just missing in HomeSeer itself

It would be great if HS4 could have a Google style search-bar that could search for any string that is part of a devices attributes. Example: Search for "Main" would display everything that is tagged to the "Main Floor" and also the device called "Water Main Shutoff".

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber_Boot View Post
      It would be great if HS4 could have a Google style search-bar that could search for any string that is part of a devices attributes. Example: Search for "Main" would display everything that is tagged to the "Main Floor" and also the device called "Water Main Shutoff".
      I would add a total search; events, devices, scripts ...

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
          Tomorrow is the big day!!!
          Surely β€œthe big day” would be the release code ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It would be great if HS4 supported HSPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post
              I think that is on the list for HS5.

Comment

If it's not added to HS4, I'll add it to my new project.
                I'm working on a HS3/HS4 replacement WebUI and dashboard interface focusing on new functions. So far it's mainly for large screen devices.

-3 pinnable dashboards
                -New device/events list fully filterable tiles/tables
                -New script editor
                -New improved menu system
                -New log screen
                -House/floor/room supporting functions
                -Device status history and graph screen

Also developing a notification plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by dtsouers View Post
                  If it's not added to HS4, I'll add it to my new project.
                  I'm working on a HS3/HS4 replacement WebUI and dashboard interface focusing on new functions. So far it's mainly for large screen devices.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
                  Oh do share more!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

+1
                    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Not going to happen. HomeSeer has stated that there just is not enough interest from HomeSeer users to migrate HSPhone to future versions of HomeSeer.

There is a thread discussing a 3rd party taking over development of the HSPhone source code that HomeSeer has been kind enough to release. So far there do not appear to be enough interested parties willing to pay for development of a 3rd party driver to make it worth the huge effort a programmer would have to dedicate to making an HSPhone plugin.

Here is a link to the thread https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...e-over-hsphone

Comment

It would be great if I could setup multiple "Dashboards" exactly like the Homeseer "App Store" and "Play Store" app, but apply/add tabs it to the "Homeseer Web Control".

Grant

Comment

It would be nice if a search or report could show all the events that need attention. Because of a device was removed and added the events for that device will no longer work. This makes sense but with 100's of events, which ones need attention? Also today I notice an event where in the past, it was checking if the status was "ON". The device was not removed but when I looked at the event it was set to "Null" and had to be set back to "ON" and saved. If I did not happen to check it this today I would have never known there was an problem with the event that required to be fixed. We should have some way to know events that require attention.

Comment

It would be nice if a search or report could show all the events that need attention. Because of a device was removed and added the events for that device will no longer work. This makes sense but with 100's of events, which ones need attention? Also today I notice an event where in the past, it was checking if the status was "ON". The device was not removed but when I looked at the event it was set to "Null" and had to be set back to "ON" and saved. If I did not happen to check it this today I would have never known there was an problem with the event that required to be fixed. We should have some way to know events that require attention.
                            Good idea...
                            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

How about this?

Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X