What plugins are included with HS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What plugins are included with HS4?

I have been waiting for HS4 to be released in a stable version so I can finish migrating from hubitat. Not sure when that will happen. I see that many people are using the beta version but I am wondering which plugins are available on HS4. I am waiting for Hue, Ecobee, Zigbee, iOS presence which are paid plugins on HS3. I don't feel like buying plugins at this point if they will be offered in the new HS4. So are they available in the beta version?

What's included in HS4 is detailed here: https://homeseer.com/hs4-smart-home-...tion-software/

(Look under the Popular Integrations tab)

Currently in the HS4 updater:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	76.5 KB ID:	1368564
    Jon

Comment

I don't think that's quite right. He is asking what's included. Is JowiHue included? It is for me for example because I bought the PI for v3. It might be displayed but I wouldn't call it included, you still have to purchase it.

OTOH, Philips Hue and SmartThings, Harmony Hub are included with the purchase of HS4. I don't know about others.

And if I'm wrong, I apologize and please correct me.

Comment

Looks like it has everything I am waiting for. Is it stable enough to move to yet?

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
          I don't think that's quite right. He is asking what's included. Is JowiHue included? It is for me for example because I bought the PI for v3. It might be displayed but I wouldn't call it included, you still have to purchase it.

OTOH, Philips Hue and SmartThings, Harmony Hub are included with the purchase of HS4. I don't know about others.

And if I'm wrong, I apologize and please correct me.
          It may be a She

The link I posted shows what's included in HS4.

Originally posted by pcgirl65 View Post
          Looks like it has everything I am waiting for. Is it stable enough to move to yet?
          It's stable but there are still many bugs. If you have a simple setup you may be fine.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

It may be a She

The link I posted shows what's included in HS4.

It's stable but there are still many bugs. If you have a simple setup you may be fine.
            Yes She is a She...

Slight correction jon00 your screenshot is showing "what's available". She asked "What is included" and specifically of point of "What is Free". The plugins in the list with the "HomeSeer Logo" are the "Free" plugins included with HomeSeer. The others (some are free) are not provided by HS and are 3rd party and may have a cost such as JowiHue.

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post

Yes She is a She...

Slight correction jon00 your screenshot is showing "what's available". She asked "What is included" and specifically of point of "What is Free". The plugins in the list with the "HomeSeer Logo" are the "Free" plugins included with HomeSeer. The others (some are free) are not provided by HS and are 3rd party and may have a cost such as JowiHue.
              Jon posted a link https://homeseer.com/hs4-smart-home-...tion-software/ and instructions “(Look under the Popular Integrations tab)”. This shows the included plug-ins.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC4A0E89-4247-4DE5-B1EC-676A2CC38D7F.jpeg
Views:	380
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1368593

The screenshot is just showing what is currently in the updater.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post

Yes She is a She...

It's all in the interpretation. If more details are required, she can always ask.

Jon

Comment

Yep, I am a "she"! I do have a relatively simple setup. Some hue bulbs, ecobee, some motion sensors, switches, etc. I also need presence detection using iOS phones. Right now I use the webcore presence sensor through Smartthings which I then use a webhook push using a WebCore to update HS. I would like it to be all in HS though. Just for the record, I did try PHLocation but I couldn't get my apple account to authenticate.

Comment

Yep, I am a "she"! I do have a relatively simple setup. Some hue bulbs, ecobee, some motion sensors, switches, etc. I also need presence detection using iOS phones. Right now I use the webcore presence sensor through Smartthings which I then use a webhook push using a WebCore to update HS. I would like it to be all in HS though. Just for the record, I did try PHLocation but I couldn't get my apple account to authenticate.
                    If you have an apple phone just setup a virtual switch under HS and setup homebridge.

then under your phone set it up to turn on or off the switch. Then tie your precense rules to the virtual switch.

Comment

Actually I do have home bridge setup on my unraid server which I was using with hubitat. But I also want various locations for various phones. IE my hubbies work or my daughters school and home bridge doesn’t do that without. Setting it up in every phone.

Comment

Actually I do have home bridge setup on my unraid server which I was using with hubitat. But I also want various locations for various phones. IE my hubbies work or my daughters school and home bridge doesn’t do that without. Setting it up in every phone.
                        Yes you would have to setup a location automation for each phone. It can be done.

i have home, work, and a remote location I work at that trigger virtual switches.

i can setup my wife with her work / virtual switch too.

Comment

Note that some HomeSeer plugins are free and others have a fee unless you paid for HomeSeer Pro. So depending on what version of HomeSeer you are using some of the plugins with the HomeSeer logo may not be free.
                          Karl S
                          HS4Pro on Windows 10
                          1070 Devices
                          56 Z-Wave Nodes
                          104 Events
                          HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
                          Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Well I have HS3 windows. I don’t have Pro so which ones are not included?

Comment

Another consideration - I've seen it posted that HS support bails on HS4 support requests while its still in beta. Might want to verify if that is indeed the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X