Homeseer Mobile for HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer Mobile for HS4

So is this the same as the HS3 version? I don't see any difference. I don't see anyway to be able to create or edit Events. In my mobile app it only sees the Event and then if I tap on it a selection comes up with the options to Run Event, Add to Dashboard, or Quick Add to Dashboard. However, when I look at the pictures on Homeseer website for HS4 it shows that you can edit events. Am I missing something?

I don't think HS Mobile is changing. The pictures you probably saw was HS4 accessed remotely via MyHS. HS4 has been designed to work on a PC, Phone or Tablet. Whatever you do on your PC you can do on your mobile device.

Comment

So I am supposed to just pull up MyHS on my mobile browser and login that way?

Comment

Yup!

Comment

Oh got it! I was hoping for something a little better. Maybe something like ST. That is the best part of that application!

Comment

What do you mean by better?

Comment

Just a little easier to use on my phone.

Comment

You could also open HomeSeer from your home server. Either just while at home via the IP or machines name, or by port forwarding, creating a subdomain, or whatever your favorite method might be. Good instance, I used house.lastname.com. I do not access via myhs.
                Karl S
                HS4Pro on Windows 10
                1070 Devices
                56 Z-Wave Nodes
                104 Events
                HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
                Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

If you can't handle the truth get out of the kitchen... or fix your software, one of the two.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 5.48.54 pm.png
Views:	807
Size:	235.2 KB
ID:	1369317

Comment

Working...
                  X