Device History HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device History HS4

Are there any plans on having device history integrated natively in HS4 ?

+1
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Comment

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

+1

Comment

Working on it! Thanks for the support It'll be my first one ported to HS4.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
                Hell Yeah..
                My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Don't meant to be rude but shill in fact my request is more to macromark or rjh to know if Device History will make it natively in the HS4 application.

I would like to be able directly from the device page when hovering over the "last change" field that it woud show a list off the N last changes of the Features and also if you would click on the "last change" field it would bring a page a bit like the log file where you'd have a filter section where you could filter for a feature, date, search for a "string" ...

Dont read me bad shill, I am using your PI a lot and I love it but I don't think that what I am requesting can be brought to HS via a PI

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post

Don't meant to be rude but shill in fact my request is more to macromark or rjh to know if Device History will make it natively in the HS4 application.

I would like to be able directly from the device page when hovering over the "last change" field that it woud show a list off the N last changes of the Features and also if you would click on the "last change" field it would bring a page a bit like the log file where you'd have a filter section where you could filter for a feature, date, search for a "string" ...

Dont read me bad shill, I am using your PI a lot and I love it but I don't think that what I am requesting can be brought to HS via a PI
                    Something similar is planned for HS4 in 2020:

"Timeline View for Devices Easy to view log & graph of device, event, and system changes with dates & times."

https://homeseer.com/hs4-smart-home-...tion-software/ (Coming in 2020 tab)
                    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Something similar is planned for HS4 in 2020:

"Timeline View for Devices Easy to view log & graph of device, event, and system changes with dates & times."

https://homeseer.com/hs4-smart-home-...tion-software/ (Coming in 2020 tab)
                      Thank you jon00, I missed that one

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

... and another one bites the dust.

Comment

What we really need is an Event real-time Trace log and history tracking... so we can see, in real time, what variables are changing to trigger events.

Comment

... and another one bites the dust.
                            Does this mean shill that you are not going to port the device history plugin?
                            I use it all the time in HS3. Great for monitoring slow changing device like temperatures. So I hope you do port the PI to HS4.
                            Marty
                            iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post

Does this mean shill that you are not going to port the device history plugin?
                              I use it all the time in HS3. Great for monitoring slow changing device like temperatures. So I hope you do port the PI to HS4.
                              Marty
                              My initial reaction was to give up, but I'd already done so much I decided to carry on

Comment

Working...
                              X