Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on HS4-version shill ?

Comment

The fix for one of my issues with the plugin SDK was just pulled in a couple of weeks ago, so some minor progress. Since I'd been waiting on that for so long I've moved on to modernizing other plugins for the moment, but I'm almost done with the first one (HW Lyric) and I expect the 2nd (HW Wifi Thermostat) should go quickly after that. Then I'll check in again on what I can do with Device History.

Ultimately I might have to give up some features to get it out in a timely manner, like multiple additional Y1/Y2 values in an event.

Comment

I'm on the fence of buying this addon. Will the Legacy Device History for HS3 work in HS4? How far along are you with the HS4 version if I may ask :-) Looks like a really nice addon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nem View Post
          I'm on the fence of buying this addon. Will the Legacy Device History for HS3 work in HS4? How far along are you with the HS4 version if I may ask :-) Looks like a really nice addon.
          It working for me.
          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Any update on the HS4 version shill ? Or is the native support still planned jon00 or was that scrapped?

Comment

Originally posted by Nem View Post
              Any update on the HS4 version shill ? Or is the native support still planned jon00 or was that scrapped?
              I have no idea. They withdrew their planned list of features for HS4 but I doubt it would be high on their agenda.
              Jon

Comment

I've got a version that handles everything but events the same or better than the HS3 version. I need to go back and see if any of the recent SDK updates have provided what I need for the events to be the same. If I can't get the event functionality to match, it won't migrate events properly, so I've kinda left it sitting on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
                  I've got a version that handles everything but events the same or better than the HS3 version. I need to go back and see if any of the recent SDK updates have provided what I need for the events to be the same. If I can't get the event functionality to match, it won't migrate events properly, so I've kinda left it sitting on the shelf.
                  Nice! It seems to me that the updates from the HS4 wont happen in the near future/at all and this would be a very nice update to HS4 :-) You got my support at least, hope you find what you're looking for!

Comment

shill been almost a year since the last post so thought I'd check in. I'm most interested in Event history and if there is any way you'd be able to log the 'trigger' of what initiated the Event. This would help a lot with troubleshooting events.

Comment

There's nothing about that that should impact Device History. Can you explain what's not working?

Comment

Working...
                      X