Alexa plug-in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa plug-in?

Am I just missing it? Looked under HS4 and Legacy Plugins screens.

HS3 works natively with Alexa so you may not need a plugin.
    https://homeseer.com/amazon-alexa-integration/
    πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Originally posted by Bugman1400 View Post
      Am I just missing it? Looked under HS4 and Legacy Plugins screens.
      load your Alexa and search for HomeSeer. Add it.

Remember to go into each child device and turn on the voice option.

Comment

I have several Devices that show up in //myHS4_IP/Voices but, nothing shows up on Alexa when I perform a device search.

Comment

I have several Devices that show up in //myHS4_IP/Voices but, nothing shows up on Alexa when I perform a device search.
          If I remember you must have a local account setup that matches your myhs account.

you also need to have your myhs updated or something along those lines. You could email support.

Comment

You need to ensure your myHS account is pointing to your HS4 license and, as was stated, your myHS account is listed as a HS4 user account with Admin privileges and the credentials must match your myHS account.
            πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Didn’t realize that myHS.Homeseer.com required a Primary license. Since HS3 was my first version, the Primary license was registered to it. I changed the Primary license over to my HS4 license but, I still get nothing. Not sure how long the Primary license swap takes effect.

Comment

It's immediate. Is your myHS user account listed as a HS4 user account with admin priv?

Comment

MyHS.Homeseer.com Manage account shows nothing but, how to switch from Old Primary license and password to New Primary license and password. Wonder why there is no confirmation email. How am I supposed to tell if the New Primary license and password was correctly switched?

Comment

MyHS.Homeseer.com Manage account shows nothing but, how to switch from Old Primary license and password to New Primary license and password. Wonder why there is no confirmation email. How am I supposed to tell if the New Primary license and password was correctly switched?
                    Put in a help desk ticket and they can validate your license for you. support@homeseer.com

Comment

Not sure what’s going on but, it seems to work now. Only, Alexa mentions The HomeSeer Smart Home Skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X