Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No plugins showing on HS4 New plugins page (SEL HS4 BETA 4.0.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No plugins showing on HS4 New plugins page (SEL HS4 BETA 4.0.5)

Hello All, i installed HS4 Beta 4.0.5 on my SEL PRO and all is working fine except that i can't install any new plugin. when i search for anything (including just space) nothing is showing, is there anything i need to do to be able to see the plugins?

thank you,

Did you register HS4? Look at the small startup window. It should show a License ID. I believe to remember that if you don't register then you can't get to the plugins. Having said that, I tried to look up some plugins today on HS3 and it doesn't show me any. But things have been kind of strange after I moved back from HS4 to HS3 so maybe that's just another one of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
      Did you register HS4? Look at the small startup window. It should show a License ID. I believe to remember that if you don't register then you can't get to the plugins. Having said that, I tried to look up some plugins today on HS3 and it doesn't show me any. But things have been kind of strange after I moved back from HS4 to HS3 so maybe that's just another one of those things.
      If you mean in setup, it says licenced as HS4Pro
      i can't search for anything, but it was fine in hs3, Abby idea how to fix it?

Comment

Just to make sure, you did go here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	pluginMenu.png
Views:	427
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1389782

And this is where you see the license.

Attached Files

Comment

Just to make sure, you did go here:

Name:	pluginMenu.png
Views:	427
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1389782

And this is where you see the license.

I am not sure how to access the license page you posted, but here is what i can see in setup page:Click image for larger version

Name:	20200531_013636.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	1389791as for the plugin page, yes I am clicking on add them i try to search for anything including space but nothing is coming up

Comment

Your license looks fine. Can you show a screenshot of your plugin page? As for the plugin page, you shouldn't have to search for anything. It automatically should give you a list of all the plugins available when you scroll down. Btw, I don't think it helps but you are on 4.0.5.0. Maybe upgrade to 4.0.6.0. For good measures I would shut down HS4 and then restart it.

Comment

Your license looks fine. Can you show a screenshot of your plugin page? As for the plugin page, you shouldn't have to search for anything. It automatically should give you a list of all the plugins available when you scroll down. Btw, I don't think it helps but you are on 4.0.5.0. Maybe upgrade to 4.0.6.0. For good measures I would shut down HS4 and then restart it.
              I think 4.0.6 is not yet released for the SEL.
              here is my plugin page after trying to search, when i first open it, it is the same, no plugins showing, i tried restarting and shutdown... Didn't change anything

Name:	Screenshot_20200531-020232_Chrome.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1389800

Comment

Oh, you are using a SEL. I have no experience with those. Maybe somebody knows on the forum below. All you have posted looks fine to me.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...read-carefully

Comment

I just tried viewing the Plugins, Add page and mine too is empty. Yesterday I just re-upgraded my HS3 to Linux 4.0.6.0. I had been running a previously upgraded HS3 to to 4.0.x.0 to 4.0.5.0 and it was fine until I trashed it!
                  Code:
                  Date/time=5/30/2020 10:55:07 PM PDT
                  Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.0.6.0 (Linux)
                  License=Registered
                  Uptime=0 Days 9 Hours 33 Minutes 31 Seconds
                  Lan IP=192.168.1.103 (Debian10)
                  Device Count=118
                  Event Count=47
                  Plugins Enabled=Pushover 3P:,SDJ-Health:,Z-Wave:,Insteon:
                  Modules/Threads=97 Modules, 87 Threads
                  Available Threads=399
                  HomeSeer Memory Used=195 Mbytes
                  Plugins Installed=Current Cost 3P 0.0.0.42,Insteon 3.0.7.8,mcsMQTT 5.2.4.9,NetCAM 3.0.0.14,Pushover 3P 0.0.0.48,SDJ-Health 3.0.8.5,Z-Wave 3.0.2.0
                  HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
                  Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
                  Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
                  Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
                  Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
                  Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
                  Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Originally posted by dbrunt View Post
                    I just tried viewing the Plugins, Add page and mine too is empty. Yesterday I just re-upgraded my HS3 to Linux 4.0.6.0. I had been running a previously upgraded HS3 to to 4.0.x.0 to 4.0.5.0 and it was fine until I trashed it!
                    Code:
                    Date/time=5/30/2020 10:55:07 PM PDT
                    Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.0.6.0 (Linux)
                    License=Registered
                    Uptime=0 Days 9 Hours 33 Minutes 31 Seconds
                    Lan IP=192.168.1.103 (Debian10)
                    Device Count=118
                    Event Count=47
                    Plugins Enabled=Pushover 3P:,SDJ-Health:,Z-Wave:,Insteon:
                    Modules/Threads=97 Modules, 87 Threads
                    Available Threads=399
                    HomeSeer Memory Used=195 Mbytes
                    Plugins Installed=Current Cost 3P 0.0.0.42,Insteon 3.0.7.8,mcsMQTT 5.2.4.9,NetCAM 3.0.0.14,Pushover 3P 0.0.0.48,SDJ-Health 3.0.8.5,Z-Wave 3.0.2.0
                    It seems there is something wrong with the page for many users, the good news is that it is not a bug then

Comment

Let's hope it fixes itself afer a good night's sleep!

Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
                      Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS

Comment

Originally posted by dbrunt View Post
                        Let's hope it fixes itself afer a good night's sleep!
                        Hopefully, but only if during the good night's sleep the tech team from HS was working on it

Comment

Any errors in the log?

Comment

Should be ok now, it was an issue with an intermediate SSL cert.
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yup! A good night's sleep fixed it!!
                              The angels were watching, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X