Phlips Wiz (Wi-Fi smart bulb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phlips Wiz (Wi-Fi smart bulb)

I've been running HS3 pro for a long time, and have been testing HS4 but haven't moved to it yet. I like the faster interface, and hope more of the status images for the devices are implemented in HS4 like HS3 has. Still shows work in progress in that section.

Anyway, I also am using a total of four Philips Wiz smart bulbs (the color changing ones, that have a full range of colors, not just warm/cool/daylight white). As of now my only way to control the lights is with the Android app on my phone and a tablet, or with Alexa, but Alexa has very limited control...she can turn them on and off, and dim/bright them. If I wanted to change the color I would have to go to the app on the tablet/phone.

I see there is a Philips HUE plugin for HS3/HS4, will there soon be a similar plugin for the newer "Wiz" lights?

Just picked up one of these from Home Depot to play with at a great price. Has anybody done any work on how to get these integrated into homeseer?

Comment

Would love this as well.

Comment

Count me in as one of the people from Fishers Indiana that would love to see this!

Comment

There was another topic on that on the forum .

Comment

Here it is . https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-wiz-lightbulb

But Tomgru was already aware of it lol

Comment

Working...
            X