Errors after upgrading from HS 4.0.10.0 -> HS 4.1.0.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors after upgrading from HS 4.0.10.0 -> HS 4.1.0.0

After upgrading to the new Production relaease I have all kinds of errors in the Startup log (sample below)

7/2/2020 9:53:53 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error while getting feature 1211 : A status graphic with that value set already exists
    7/2/2020 9:53:53 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error while getting feature 1746 : A status graphic with that value set already exists
    7/2/2020 9:53:53 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error while getting feature 1754 : A status graphic with that value set already exists
    7/2/2020 9:53:53 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error while getting feature 757 : A status graphic with that value set already exists

What does this mean and how do I fix it

Click on the Device Feature in question on your Devices page and then check their Status/Graphics settings. If you do not see the Device Ref # in brackets on your Devices page, go to Settings, Custom and enable the option Show Device Ref on Status Page.
    HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
    Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
    Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
    Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
    Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
    Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
    Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Originally posted by jim@beersman.com View Post
      After upgrading to the new Production relaease I have all kinds of errors in the Startup log (sample below)

7/2/2020 9:53:53 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error while getting feature 1211 : A status graphic with that value set already exists
      7/2/2020 9:53:53 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error while getting feature 1746 : A status graphic with that value set already exists
      7/2/2020 9:53:53 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error while getting feature 1754 : A status graphic with that value set already exists
      7/2/2020 9:53:53 AM HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Error while getting feature 757 : A status graphic with that value set already exists

What does this mean and how do I fix it
      If you are using the chromecast plugin and are upgrading from the HS3 version, then those warnings may due to a problem with the HS3 volume device: the HS4 plugin can't load it properly so it recreates another one. I'm working on a fix, but if you just want the warning to go away simply delete the old HS3 volume device.

Comment

Originally posted by dbrunt View Post
        Click on the Device Feature in question on your Devices page and then check their Status/Graphics settings.If you do not see the Device Ref # in brackets on your Devices page, go to Settings, Custom and enable the option Show Device Ref on Status Page.
        dbrunt, these are not Device Ref#, already looked at that.

Spud, I disabled the chromecast plugin then I went in and deleted all my chromecast devices, manually edited the chromecast.ini file and removed all devices. Rebooted HS4, turned on the chromecast plugin and had it rebuild all the devices from square one. Then rebooted HS4 one more time. Still getting the error message but only once not 57 times like before.

Comment

Originally posted by jim@beersman.com View Post
          dbrunt, these are not Device Ref#, already looked at that.
          these are feature ref# which are the same as device ref# in HS3, so you should be able to detect what feature is problematic as dbrunt said.

Comment

Working...
          X