Post-Upgrade Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post-Upgrade Questions

I upgraded to HS4 today from HS3. The software installation and setup went super smoothly. I was initially having issues with remote connection until I saw the forum posts about changing my serial number in the MYHS account. I completed those steps. Now logging in from MYHS works on web browser.

I can also log in from Homeseer Mobile, but all of my Dashboards are gone...is there any way to get those back?

I cannot get Google Assistant to connect. Any advice for that? Do I need to remove HS from Google and then add it back in?

Is your myHS user account listed in your HS4 user account with the correct credentials? This should have taken place during the upgrade process.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Is your myHS user account listed in your HS4 user account with the correct credentials? This should have taken place during the upgrade process.
      Yes, my email address for myHS and HS4 is my username and I have verified the passwords are the same (they were not initially). In myHS, the systems and users shows my new license number with the name of my PC next to it. Below that it says "No additional users."

Comment

In the Google Home App, I did the "reconnect account" option for HomeSeer and that resolved the issue for Google Assistant.

HomeSeer Mobile is working for me, I am just having to rebuild all of my Dashboards.

Comment

I had to disconnect and reconnect the Alexa Smart Home skill in similar fashion.

Comment

Working...
          X