Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't remove category from a device -bug - reported!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have this issue - Can remove a category from root device, but none of the children. Really annoying when the only option seems to be delete device and do it again - this gets really old when you then have to go back and redo everything that relates to that device.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
      I have this issue - Can remove a category from root device, but none of the children. Really annoying when the only option seems to be delete device and do it again - this gets really old when you then have to go back and redo everything that relates to that device.
      rjh Can you update us on this bug fix? Does another ticket need to be logged?
      -Wade

Comment

I have recreated this issue and will put in a fix in the next Beta update.

Originally posted by Wade View Post

rjh Can you update us on this bug fix? Does another ticket need to be logged?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          I have recreated this issue and will put in a fix in the next Beta update.
          Thank you.
          -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Screwy View Post
            Thanks. Ya, I click the X, save, but then it's still there when I go back in. I was able to remove it by editing the json. That'll work for now.
            What JSON file would that be?

Comment

Did you try the latest beta? This has been fixed.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...-beta-releases
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
              X