Netcam currentimage.jpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netcam currentimage.jpg

I am trying to get my event going in HS4. When Netcam takes a picture there is no currentimage.jpg in the images folder. Every time a picture is taken the filename of the picture is different. Was currentimage removed HS4?

Thanks
    Jim

Bump

i am having the same issue as above

Paul.

Comment

I could get Netcam for HS4 to work correctly. There was several issues. The main problem is there is no currentimage.jpg.

I just uninstalled HS4 netcam and installed HS3 netcam. So far it is working fine. Now I have currentimage.jpg feature back. I have a event that takes a picture from my front door camera and emails it to me then waits 2 seconds then takes a picture from my street camera and emails to me. I am using phonenumber@mms.att.net so I actually get a text message.

Jim

Edit: I could not get Netcam for HS4 to work correctly. I forgot the word not above.

Comment

I did notice HS4 did not automatically find my front door camera. If I go to Setup\Cameras there is no front door camera but netcam plugin see's the camera.

Comment

I've noticed this too - has anyone else logged a bug for this?
          ‚Äč
          What the actual?!? When I make a sarcastic remark or joke it is moderated/deleted.
          But you specifically go out of your way to label multiple HS4 issues that cause data loss/crash of HS4 to be "grumbles".
          I can't even begin to put into words how offensive this is.

Comment

I contacted support asking about currentimage.jpg. I asked if HS4 version removed it and if so can we get it back but when support responded they said nothing to answer my question. Support responded with where the pictures are saved and then marked my ticket Solved. Support said nothing about currentimage.jpg. I waited about 3 weeks for a response that had nothing to do with my question.

I'm not sure what's happening at HST but my experience has not been good lately. I was really excited to finally install HS4 but I have to say it's been a let down. To me it was rushed to market.

Jim

Comment

come on HS Team you can do better than that ! what good is the netcam plugin now , it does the same thing as the camera page and that is totally useless.

Comment

Working...
              X