Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading to HS4 from HS3 on Ubuntu

Hi All,

I'm trying to upgrade server to HS4 on my Ubuntu Server... I've downloaded software, backed up folder, copied over the HS3 folder with HS4, restarted HomeSeer, and then tried to open webpage - this is where I run into issues. The webpage shows the following error:

This page isn’t working 192.168.0.150 sent an invalid response.
    ERR_INVALID_HTTP_RESPONSE

I checked /var/log/syslog - and everything looks to be starting correctly. The web server address is shown as it was before:

8 21:47:52 Server mono[1510295]: 09:47:52:1404:[Web Server]->Local IP address is: 192.168.0.150
    Jul 8 21:47:52 Server mono[1510295]: 09:47:52:1440:[Web Server]->Web Server started on port 88

The only error I could note that seemed relevent is:

Jul 8 21:50:57 Server mono[1510295]: 09:50:57:5232:[Warning]->Unable to connect to MyHS service, license ID is 0. Please register the system with a valid license.

Which repeats ever few seconds (I of course can't fix since I can't get into the web interface). Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks in advance,

BTW: http://find.homeseer.com/findhomeseer/ does find my server - but hitting the link gives me the same page as talked about above.

You need to go to the registration page and enter you license details. localhost/register.html

Comment

Thanks 99dman,

Was able to get to that page (still had to use appropriate port) and do most of the registration. What I did run into is that trying to do step 4, the page *hung*. Is there another way to do step 4? I tried to redo the registration, but the page *hung* right away :-[

Comment

Working...
      X