Cool Idea to include in your event names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Idea to include in your event names

So, I never discovered this, but I thought some would be interested.

You can add images to your event names. It's actually pretty nice to have a visual.

These can be had at https://emojipedia.org/

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	0 Size:	14.7 KB ID:	1402807Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	18.3 KB ID:	1402808

Hello mik3.
    thanks for sharing.
    that is indeed “cool”.

rainer.

Comment

OK, I give up, how?
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

This is neat. Thanks for sharing it.

To be technically correct you are not really adding an image. You are using Unicode characters. There are standard emojis in the Unicode character set so when you copy the emoji from emojipedia.org you are just coping and pasting a character just as you could copy and paste a letter. You can't make your own image like a GIF and insert it there.

Comment

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
          OK, I give up, how?
          Copy and paste

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
            This is neat. Thanks for sharing it.

To be technically correct you are not really adding an image. You are using Unicode characters. There are standard emojis in the Unicode character set so when you copy the emoji from emojipedia.org you are just coping and pasting a character just as you could copy and paste a letter. You can't make your own image like a GIF and insert it there.
            Thanks for sharing that information. I wasn't sure how it worked exactly.

Comment

In Windows 10 the emoji keyboard shortcut is WindowsKey + Period at the same time.

Comment

Thanks, Really helps mark different type of event groups. Have several groups of events that are disabled and the red X really makes the groups stand out.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                X