HS mobile log in issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS mobile log in issues

I am having issues getting access with my Android app. I changed to HS4 on the myhs account. Made sure the ID matches that of my system.The user that is on myhs is the same on my system. I have changed the passwords to make sure they all match. tried my ID and email on the log in screen. I can access my HS4 system from the myHS screen on the browser. Any suggestions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hs2.PNG
Views:	135
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1403456
    Attached Files

I think it's an MYHS issue. I'm having similar issues with IOS. Does'nt want to accept username/password. I've created a ticket, but no answers yet. I wonder........

Comment

check if the user still exists in HS. I had multiple users but only 1 transferred over when I upgraded.

Comment

Yeap the user is there? I have also created a ticket with no response.

Comment

Experiencing the same issue here as well ever since the upgrade to HS4. Verified that my licenses have been update to the new HS4 license + pw.

Comment

I am having the same problem as of about a day ago. I noticed my IFTTT actions failed which rely on MyHS integration.. then I noticed my goggle home lost ability to control all my devices which relies on the same... Nothing changed, network or HS4-wise... Spent several hours tonight trying to fix it, went through all the same steps to register MyHS, and even reapplied my license.. Still broken.. I see this in the logs when I toggle "Enable remote access through myHS service"
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200717-214846_Chrome.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	114.7 KB
ID:	1403598

Comment

myhs and google/alexa integration are having issues since thursday evening. And it is not fixed yet !!!!!

It is not your setup, it is the homeseer cloud

Comment

Google home integration working again as of now in TX, along with myHS mobile access.

Comment

Good to hear. Maybe if enough people upvote the problem, they'll put some effort into fixing it...

Comment

I'm on HS4 and I just logged in fine on IOS HS Mobile. Alexa is also working fine.

Comment

I have never been able to log in. I have tried on several days. Reset all my passwords and user info without any luck?

Comment

I can't log in either.
                        I think I managed to change password, though...

And I kind of need it now. I'm working on connecting up my garage door opener, and the WiFi is spotty at best out in the garage, so I can't TEST anything.

Comment

I'm still waiting. Not sure why they are not addressing the tickets. At least give an update to let us know they are looking into it!!

Comment

Working...
                          X