Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smartthings Multipurpose Sensor set to *C for Temp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smartthings Multipurpose Sensor set to *C for Temp.

I just added my first Zigbee sensor to HS4. The contact sensor works, the battery is showing 100%, but the device is brand new, so that seems ok. The temperature is showing in *C, but was hoping to switch it over to *F. I've never used Zigbee devices before, so not sure where to look??

Thanks in advance!

John

Originally posted by johnoc View Post
    I just added my first Zigbee sensor to HS4. The contact sensor works, the battery is showing 100%, but the device is brand new, so that seems ok. The temperature is showing in *C, but was hoping to switch it over to *F. I've never used Zigbee devices before, so not sure where to look??

Thanks in advance!

John
    I am having the same issues with my smartthings sensors. I have submitted a help ticket, hopefully they will respond to it before to long
    Jedemy

Comment

This might be a silly question but what setting do you have under Setup, General, Other Settings? Temps Fahrenheit or Temps Celsius?
      HS4Pro running on HP ProDesk
      Plugins: Z-Wave, mcsMQTT, SDJ-Health, CurrentCost
      HA 0.114.3 running on ThinkCenter M73
      Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa, Geofency, IPP, Life360, Logitech Harmony Hub, Insteon, Mobile App, MQTT, OpenZWave, SpeedTest, Ubiquiti UniFi, UPnP
      OpenZWave 1.6 running on RPi3B+ with RaZberry controller

Comment

The Zigbee plugin does not convert the temps to F, I logged an issue internally for this (PIZB-22), and it will be fixed in next version of the plugin.

Next time please post in the Zigbee plugin forum: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ee-homeseer-aa

Comment

Thanks spud!
          HS4Pro running on HP ProDesk
          Plugins: Z-Wave, mcsMQTT, SDJ-Health, CurrentCost
          HA 0.114.3 running on ThinkCenter M73
          Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa, Geofency, IPP, Life360, Logitech Harmony Hub, Insteon, Mobile App, MQTT, OpenZWave, SpeedTest, Ubiquiti UniFi, UPnP
          OpenZWave 1.6 running on RPi3B+ with RaZberry controller

Comment

Agree, thanks Spud! After submitting the question I realized I asked it in the wrong area... It should have been entered under the Zigbee section. I went to see if I could move it, but couldn't find that feature.

Comment

Working...
            X