Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smartthings Multipurpose Sensor set to *C for Temp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smartthings Multipurpose Sensor set to *C for Temp.

I just added my first Zigbee sensor to HS4. The contact sensor works, the battery is showing 100%, but the device is brand new, so that seems ok. The temperature is showing in *C, but was hoping to switch it over to *F. I've never used Zigbee devices before, so not sure where to look??

Thanks in advance!

John

Originally posted by johnoc View Post
    I just added my first Zigbee sensor to HS4. The contact sensor works, the battery is showing 100%, but the device is brand new, so that seems ok. The temperature is showing in *C, but was hoping to switch it over to *F. I've never used Zigbee devices before, so not sure where to look??

Thanks in advance!

John
    I am having the same issues with my smartthings sensors. I have submitted a help ticket, hopefully they will respond to it before to long
    Jedemy

Comment

This might be a silly question but what setting do you have under Setup, General, Other Settings? Temps Fahrenheit or Temps Celsius?
      HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
      Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
      Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
      Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
      Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
      Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
      Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

The Zigbee plugin does not convert the temps to F, I logged an issue internally for this (PIZB-22), and it will be fixed in next version of the plugin.

Next time please post in the Zigbee plugin forum: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ee-homeseer-aa

Comment

Thanks spud!
          HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 running on Lenovo ThinkCenter & Debian Linux
          Plugins: Z-Wave (via Nortek USB stick

Home Assistant 2021.10.6 running on HA "Blue" ODROID-N2
          Add-ons: Android Debug Bridge, Duck DNS, ESPHome, File Editor, Glances, HA Google Drive Backup, InfluxDB, Log Viewer, MariaDB, Mosquitto broker, NGINX SSL Proxy, Node-RED, Portainer, SSH & Web Terminal, Samba, TasmoAdmin, UniFi Controller, Visual Studio Code, WireGuard, Zigbee2mqtt, Z-Wave JS to MQTT
          Integrations: AccuWeather, Alexa Media Player, Glances, Google Nest, HACS, HomeSeer, Insteon, IPP, Life360, Local IP, Logitech Harmony Hub, Mobile App, MQTT, My Garage, OpenWeather, Spotify, Tuya Local. Ubiquiti UniFi, Z-Wave JS
          Insteon: 2413S Dual Band PLM
          Zigbee: zzh! CC2652R Rev A
          Z-Wave: RaZberry daughtercard on RPi 1B via ser2net

Comment

Agree, thanks Spud! After submitting the question I realized I asked it in the wrong area... It should have been entered under the Zigbee section. I went to see if I could move it, but couldn't find that feature.

Comment

This is fixed in version 4.0.7, the temperature is now reported in either F or C based on the HS General setting..
              For the correct suffix to show up ( °F or °C) in the feature, you may have to re-import the device

Comment

Working...
              X